The County Government of Kitui, through Kitui Municipality, wishes to initiate lift installation and mechanical installation works projects at the proposed Kithomboani Modern Market by subcontracting the services.
Tenders are therefore invited from eligible contractors registered with the National Construction Authority under the relevant category as detailed below.
|TENDER NO.||ITEM DESCRIPTION||NCA CATEGORY||BIDDER RESERVATION||TENDER BID SECURITY AMOUNT (KSHS)||CLOSSING DATE|
|CGoKTI/KM/74/2019- 2020||LIFT INSTALLATION||NCA 5 and Above (Lift installations)||All||210,000.00||16th December, 2019 at 12:00 noon|
|CGoKTI/KM/75/2019- 2020||MECHANICAL INSTALLATION WORKS||NCA 3 (plumbing, drainage and firefighting Installations)||All||510,000.00||16th December, 2019 at 12:00 noon|
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS Interested bidders should note that only those meeting the criteria indicated below and in the tender document as minimum, supported by the relevant documents at submission will be considered for further evaluation: –
- Provide copies of Company registration, VAT, PIN and TAX Compliance Certificate.
- Be registered with the National Construction Authority (NCA), relevant category, and must attach copies of registration certificates as proof and current licence.
- The Form of Tender and Confidential Business Questionnaire must be fully filled and signed by authorized person(s) with full names of Directors/Owner(s), Names of proprietors (for sole proprietors) and names of partners (for partnerships), copies of their National Identity Cards, copies of Business Registration Certificates and copy of business permit/licences.
- Bidders are required to comply with section 74(1)(i) of Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act 2015. That makes it mandatory “requirement for serialization/pagination of bid documents by the bidder” for each bid submitted.
- Valid single Business Permit.
- Dully filled and signed self-declaration form
Further, Tenders from the following Tenderers shall be treated as non-responsive and therefore subject to disqualification: –
- A Tender from a Tenderer whose Directors/Owners/shareholders are either County Public Servants, State Officers or their spouses and or their children;
- A Tender from a Tenderer who has been served with a default notice on the County’s previous and on-going projects. No tenderer will be considered for more than one project.
- (A Tenderer who makes attempts of any kind to influence the tender outcome by soliciting for information during tender evaluation, communicating with tender evaluators, corrupting any Public Officers and any other forms to win favours shall automatically be disqualified and recommended for prosecution.
Eligible candidates may download the detailed Tender Documents from the Kitui County Website (www.kitui.go.ke), Kitui Municipality website (www.kituimunicipality.org) and Public Procurement Information Portal (www.tenders.go.ke) free of charge with effect from Friday 29th November, 2019. After downloading the tender documents bidders are requested to present their Particulars to the Supply Chain Management Office for registration, either online through (Procurement@kitui.go.ke) or physically to the Procurement office at The County Treasury.
Prices quoted MUST be expressed in Kenya Shillings, inclusive of all government taxes and should remain valid for a period 120 days after bid opening. Submission of Tenders must be accompanied by bid security as indicated in the table above.
Completed tender documents in original and a copy in a plain sealed envelope and clearly marked with the tender number and name, and addressed to:
County Government of Kitui
P. O. Box 33-90200
Be deposited in the Tender Box situated at the entrance to CO – LIHUD office, so as to reach him on or before Monday 16th December, 2019 at 12:00 noon. Tenders will be publicly opened immediately thereafter, in the presence of participating bidders or their representatives who choose to attend. Tenders delivered after closing date and time shall not be accepted.
MUNICIPAL MANAGER KITUI MUNICIPALITY