Consultancy services for environmental and social impact study, preliminary design, detailed design and tender documentation for drainage and road Works Road B7 Kaveta to Ginnery and Kunda Kindu Bus Park.
The County Government of Kitui has received financing from the World Bank through Kenya Urban Support Program (KUSP) to implement infrastructural projects. The County Government of Kitui through Kitui Municipality invites proposals for consultancy services detailed below:
Interested bidders should note that only those meeting the criteria indicated below as minimum, supported by the relevant documents at submission will be considered for further evaluation: –
1. Attach Business Registration Certificate and Certificate of Incorporation (Attach CR12 limited company).
2. Attach a copy of KRA PIN Certificate.
3. Attach a copy of Valid TAX Compliance Certificate.
4. Attach a copy of valid single business permit from the relevant county government.
5. Bidders are required to comply with section 74(1) of Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act 2015. That makes it mandatory “requirement for serialization/pagination of bid documents by the bidder” for each bid submitted.
6. Attach a copy of dully filled and signed self-declaration form
The tender documents containing detailed information on the tenders can freely be downloaded from the county government of Kitui Website (www.kitui.go.ke) or IFMIS PORTAL: www.treasury.go.ke or PPIP Portal: www.tenders.go.ke using unique IFMIS negotiation numbers indicated above. Bidders who have downloaded the document from the website are requested to forward their particulars immediately for recording and further clariﬁcation and addenda to email: (Procurement@kitui.go.ke) or physically to the Procurement office at The County Treasury.
Complete tender documents must be submitted through the IFMIS SUPPLIER PORTAL: www.supplier.treasury.go.ke as per the requirements contained in the document so as to be received on or before the date and time indicated in the IFMIS.
Prices quoted must remain valid for one hundred and twenty (120) days from the opening date. MANUAL SUBMISSIONS will not be accepted. All tenders must be submitted through the IFMIS platform.
NOTE: Bidders who may experience challenges in accessing and uploading their tenders in the IFMIS Tender Portal should contact the IFMIS help-desk (Tel: 0800721477 /020480180) at the National treasury or contact Supply Chain Management ofﬁce at the County Treasury.
Download Tender Documents
- ADVERT- KITUI MUNICIPALITY
- RFP- KALUNDU-GINNERY AND KUNDA KINDU
- Addendum for tender no.CGOKTI-RFP-KM-097-2019-2020. Negotiation no_772085